Title of Medical Course (CME Video Course):
Edusymp Classic Lectures in Pathology: What You Need to Know: Lung Pathology 2023
This CME Activity offers a practical review of lung pathology combining basic to advanced techniques, pearls and pitfalls to pathologic diagnosis and case reviews.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Apply a practical approach to technical issues in processing pulmonary pathology specimens.
- Describe the life cycle of diffuse alveolar damage.
- Recognize and assess granulomatous disease of the lung.
- Describe the diagnostic features of lung adenocarcinoma.
- Differentiate neoplastic and inflammatory lung disease.
- Analyze key features of unusual interstitial pneumonia of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and its mimics.
Duration : 11.25 Hours